Saturday, 27 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO: VIVIAN:D

HELLO EVERYONE:)
yeah ytd was fun at my cousin birthday party!
WOOHOO~went to fuchun cc.
was late...hehe den was waiting for a cab is damn long la.
den finally one came.
reach there 9.10am.went to find my aunt n cousin
we was PLAYING BADMINTON!woohoo was damn fun la.
around 10 we went to eat our BREAKFAST woooo was FULL.
den go back to my cousin house.den my grandma called me to eat again.
GOSH i cant eat den i give it to my cousin.teehee:D
den went to fairprice to buy for the BBQ things carry lots of stuff so heavy!
reach my cousin house take a rest den help out with all de food stuffs.
after tat around 5+pm. went to cwp to take de bday CAKE with my cousins and my uncle.
went to buy BBT heheheee:D den buy lots of things...blah blah blah
den take the cake went back to my cousin house.take all de food to the bbq area
den help out with it...xD my aunt ask mi n vivian to go to the 7-11 to buy 2packs of ICE!is damn heavy OKAY!zzz...den we went back!eat.den my stomach abit feeling unwell.
take a rest blah blah blah den eat some medicine feel okay aready:]
was there until very late we eat the cake,play,and more...
reach home around 11+ went to bath den SLEEP zzz....HAHA
today wake up at 10am hoohoo:D
next fri have exams zzz...haiz so gonna go study nw byebye:D

No comments: