Friday, 26 September 2008

EOY I'M SOOOO STRESS!

Hello guys:D
HAHA..I HATE SCIENCE!sucks man.zzz...
tsktsk!i'm so tired & stress la!
i'm damn scared of my result:[
today went to sch was arrgghh!exams again!difficult!
den after sch went to meet manda at bus stop wait for bus to come(900)
after tat went to cwp to eat our breakfast n lunch!
went to my house to take my stuff!
went to take 911 bus to her house den go stadium...run 5 rounds...REST!
went back to her house to take something cos she forgot to take!
den walk back to de swimming complex!den get change jump into the swimming pool swim for 4 rounds i was super tired duh!then went to bath walk to cwp
have our dinner den walk around cwp go home.take 911 bus home.
SO TIRED!tmr still have to wake up early.8am GOSH!have to go my cousin house
they having a bbq party there! and we gonna have a BIG FAMILY GATHERING!
SOSOSOSO!gonna help out!hehe k la stop here le.
TAKE CARE EVERYONE!AND GOODLUCK FOR EOY!:D


i'm is so stress!i wana cry out loud!;(

No comments: