Wednesday, 8 July 2009



HELLO:D
Had my N level English oral yesterday. Um, it was kinda scary!
And i think i did quite badly *Sobb* hmm...the examiner are friendly, haha.
I'm like the last 5th person to be called(!!)
Okayy while waiting for my turn ..... Qiutong, Kamarul, Jason and Me keep on disturbing each others.
It was super funny, haha i keep on stepping jason shoes:p YAY! Revenge!
Kamarul keep disturbing me tsk, Qiu tong very funny keep on praising herself LOL.
Well, after qiu tong is my turn so i was like very nervous lah. Seriously the examiner keep staring at me.
I'm like OMG next is my turn alr:S *HEART BEATING VERY FAST*
I dont even dare to look at the examiner so scary siol. But after everything i feel so safe alr. hah!
Then run to canteen to meet my gangs.
Hah, i have to say this THANK YOU for waiting for me for like 3 hours in school? haha:)
And thanks to those who send me message to say goodluck to me(L) love ya all !
: Mad crazy blur queen, Hotwoman, Curry, GF:)
Oh man, i still got chinese oral on the 28 july *scream*Roll eyes*

School was normal today, cause someone is back!
SHAHIRAH! omg so long never saw her alr. Finally she's back with us again! yeappy:)
Um, today stay at school till 4pm. Saw gwen when i was walking towards the school canteen toilet. Smack her today haha:p BOOYAAHH! Awesome man.
Okayy after iszwan finish his oral today, we went home together. So i reach home at 4.30. hah!
I'm so tired Zzz! Alright i think i should stop here now. Till here ! Bye.

I miss your voice.

No comments: