Monday, 22 December 2008

WOOHOO! my $250 !( sunday)







HI everyone ! tell ur something whenever i saw STRAWBERRY! i rmb someone!( HENG XIANG) he is damn cute and funny LOL:D make me laugh at him everytime:B
when we was at the uth camp la.:) haha
morning when to take my money! haha $250 lol scholarship:D
lalala...cool then went home to change my clothes went to hospital again.
brought some food for mum. then eat then my uncle came to visit my mum.
then Sembawang A/G church member came got uncle marcus and his wife, aunty molly, my aunt and rebecca, li en, DD , pst david, alex mother haha DD is damn funny. lol
then chat with li en n rebecca. they ask me whether got go the jingle party.
yea going(: cause my mum is back from hospital. i hate tat doc they say tmr operation in the end change to next week tues! is like WTF! wad kind of hospital is this?
have to delay until so long. 1 week leh! walao...okay nermind forget it just pray tat mum can quickly recover :B HOHOHO christmas coming le lalala. dunno wad to buy for manda???:O
sayonara:)

No comments: