Thursday, 25 December 2008

merry x'mas:D

HELLO GUYS!!!!!
today wake up super early ! so tired!
wake up at 8am morning, bath den wait for dad to prepare.
then walk to woodlands mrt station with my parents:B
reach there take the bus with my church frens , and all de aunty's & uncle's.
reach east coast around 10+am then wait for them to settle down.
around 11+am walk around east coast with lyn , shurong , gervian , sophia(:
then after tat we went to the foodcourt to eat our breakfast!:D
we were super HIGH! haha after eating
me , shurong , sophia , gervian playing dare & dare!
GUESS WHAT???
THANKS to sophia & shurong they dare me to touch jianhui butt! is like wth!!! NO way crazy la tsk tsk tsk!
PLEASE! was time to go home tat time haha my mum called me:) and i ran away !
but they pull me to jianhui and touch HIS BUTT! SOPHIA LAH THE CRAZY BITCH HAHA!:B
okay nvm den u know wad jianhui say!? he told me tat
:ppl wana touch my butt must pay $500 leh!
i told him erm i dun think so lor not even $1 !!! HAHA so BAD!
then went home long pang uncle john car walao he drive damn fast!
then i reach home oso super fast haha(: reach hme like 1.45pm then change clothes.
meet manda at cwp! then walk around cwp so boring nth to do:D
we talk , laugh , take photo's , eat , slack!:) haha
around 6.40pm went HOME!:B hohoho


25 dec MERRY X'MAS!!!

No comments: