Sunday, 26 October 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSCIAL 3 ROCKS!

FRI!
YO hi everyone:D
yea friday went to vivo with manda
den we go watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSCIAL 3!OMG is damn cool la
MUST WATCH!!!!HAHA.
SAT!
went to my frens house for the k-feast.LOL:D
err...is something like k-box liketat la.
her house is damn BIG la!LOL:B
den meet up siwei at mrt station it was super early, is like only 10am in the morning. TIRED arhh!haha.den we sing until no voices hahaaha:D
den around at nite meet my parents at cwp.
dad bought me a NEW SCHOOL BAG!woohooo cool:B
SUN!
go out with my parents n bro.
went to downtown east woohoo:D
E-HUB! is cool.went to eat NEW YORK NEW YORK!
order lots of food eat until very full haha.
den shopping awhil go back home.
at night watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSCIAL 2!
COOL oh my god haha:B
MON!
today i'm goin VIVO again ahaha to find jobs la.LOL:D
i take a lot of pics this few days.
den no time to upload haha:D will upload some if i'm free yea?HAHA:B

No comments: