Sunday, 5 October 2008

BOOHOO :D

HEYHEY everyone! :D
ytd went to eat buffet at sakura sushi HAHA alot of food:D
was de new open one near my house de is just beside republic poly.
yea den saw one of the singapore minister was like OMG la!
lol went i was taking my food i din notice he's just standing beside me.
he smile at me i look so shocked haha den i dun care lalala...walk away...
den eat until DAMN FULL lor.i eat half way he look at me..LOL..
cos is like he's table is jus opp mine table.so can see him la.
alot ppl take photo with him lol...den actually i wan de
cos my bro dare me to go take pics with him...too bad i cant cos i din bring my fone.HAHA...so din lor.around 9+ we went home.LALALA:D

TODAY:D
went to sch with gladys(:
HOHOHO den today gt cpa test infornt was easy until behind is damn hard lor...
tmr is maths paper 1...DIEDIEDIE lah zzz...gonna go cut my hair later.
so byebye:D

No comments: