Saturday, 28 June 2008

♥SUNDAY♥

hmm...let's talk about ytd 1st...morning wake up play comp tok to my frens
den afternoon keep listening to music den draw my tang guo wu.den around
6+when to car park my dad was helping his frens to do some car things la.
damn hot lor de auntie very ma fan de lor stupid sia -.-"make mi wait for 1hr sitting inside de car with NO air-con sia!damn hot la...!den when my dad finish de things le .
when to my cousin house...play comp...den watch tv my cousin share with mi a super big bowl de mian...hahahahhaa..NICE ! den eat ice cream...woo~after tat when to tamp giant...my parents was eating i was sitting down there watching dem eating wahahaha...den go to see any books i can buy and read so when to the story book area saw one book and i was like keep reading until they wana go home le around 11+when for payment then i ask my dad to buy for mi he say so ex...i was like kuku la...i read until so long liao den he dunwan to buy for mi i was like damn sad la..den when to the car park to send my auntie home first den we go back home(:! after tat reach home was super tired lor.go brush my teeth den blah blah blah...watch tv tired den turn off my tv .on air-con switch off de light and when to slp wahhahaa...den today morning wake up play comp den go downstair with my mum to eat breakfast den buy alot of things i buy some candys and ICE CREAM!(cookie n cream) wahahahaha my favourite!!!den go back home play comp again maybe later goin to call my fren and chat den tmr sch yea love sch so much hahahahaha(:stop here le byebye:]
VoRy..❤miss u,love u(:❤


ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

29/6/2008

No comments: