Sunday, 22 June 2008

♥get caught n send home♥



haiz sian today send home by my teacher...

actually my teacher didnt catch mi de in de end
he saw gt brown colour den kana caught send home.
nehneh sia morning wake up at 6.05am den go brush teeth wash face bath
den tie my hair lol until 6.45 go out den reach sch 7.10 den
go to assb den my form teacher catch mi den my DM call mi n my frens to wait behind
alot ppl go home sia den i call my mum den teacher tok to her she
call mi to dye back my hair...dots...after tat go back class take my bag
go home a lot of my classmate ask mi go home ar den my frens say i suai lor.
haiz den go out of sch le go take bus with chandra(my classmate oso my pri sch fren)
then when to cwp go mac eat saw mum de fren . tok to her den eat after tat go buy bubble tea.
den go walk walk.den go home around 11+ jie call mi say later come my house to help mi dye my hair BLACK...haiz lol...hmm sian diao aing~
hahahahahahahaha today morning actually jie wana meet mi de but i late
nvr saw her so didnt meet her later she coming to my house
so goin to bath now stop here le bye(:


VoRy..❤miss u,love u(:❤


ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

No comments: